Andi Darussalam, called the old man in the world of Indonesian football, said there was no such thing as a football mafia in the country. He mentioned that only the perpetrators admitted that they had an impact on PSSI.
Najwa Shihab, host Mata Najwa, who mentions low-paid players prone to be approached by the mafia.
"I don't know that. What is the Mafia? What is the Mafia?" said Andi Darussalam.
"In fact, I want to ask you?" asks Najwa back.
"Why, I don't know myself. There is no mafia, there are those who have individuals who feel they have an impact on PSSI, they are present. But there were two clubs present, so the mafia was called," he added.
Andi Darussalam himself has been appointed as the bookmaker for composing scores in Indonesia. Rumors spread that he controlled the defeat of the Indonesian national team in the 2010 AFF Cup final. by : prediksijablay

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar